Do you want to know how to write, design, publish and distribute your book worldwide for under $150? Well, if the answer is yes then Darrell King invites you to attend the Aspiring Authors & Writers Seminar April 1, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Mt. Olive Church of Plano (300 Chisholm Place Plano TX, 75075).
Participants will learn the following:
– The best strategies for finishing your book.
– How to choose the size of your book and professionally design the pages yourself using free software.
– How to get a top of the line book cover designed for a few dollars.
– How to publish your book on dozens of Digital Mediums at one time.
– How to market your book and get immediate sales numbers.
– Avoid the common pitfalls each potential new author faces when trying to finish his or her book.
– How book sales & royalties work.
Darrell King is an award-winning engineer/producer who has worked with a countless number of artists, record labels and commercial organizations. His vast industry experience includes Radio Broadcasting and Production, Music Retail Consulting, Artist Management and Development, Music Marketing and Merchandising, Concert and Tour Planning as well as Live and Studio Music/Video Production. He currently works as an independent producer, music/book writing industry consultant and serves as the Director of AV Ministries at the Mt. Olive Church of Plano in Plano, Texas.
King is also a minister, mentor and former youth pastor with a deep passion for working with young people. He is the founder and CEO of T.M.M. The Missing Man Inc. – A non-profit 501c3 organized to instruct and mentor young men and provide much needed support to single mothers raising young men alone.
For more information about the Aspiring Authors and Writers Seminar please text Darrell King at
214-434-7070 or email him at Radioking@Hotmail.com
Registration includes a Continental Breakfast and Lunch (provided by Jason’s Deli)
Free ParkingSex Cam