Happy New Year to All! And a big shout out to every achiever who made resolutions, set goals, and declares a new focus and a new attitude in this New Year.
You are now eleven days into the year 2017 and things are moving fast along! Ok, good news…I am right there with you. I stepped out-proclaimed great movement and elevation within my business and within myself.
James Allen, the author of “As Man Thinketh” writes, “All that we achieve and all that we fail to achieve is the direct result of our own thoughts.” But, long before that book-in the Bible, the Apostle Paul writes, “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Phil 4:13
And with that in mind, I claimed and announced my goals – I will share three of them. First, I solicited accountability partners to keep me on point. I had to – I was not pressing forward consistently; just being accountable only to myself wasn’t working. Most of you have the self-discipline that is needed so, you may not go that route. It is the best road for me to travel. I have accountability partners for the following three initiatives: lose 10 pounds by March 1st, eblast a New Prospective every Wednesday and contact seven new customers each week. There are other areas of territorial expansion and elevation that I will embrace, enjoy and prosper from. “A man heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” Prov. 16:9
You and I must stay on task – I created a list of 10 Questions that I had to say yes to, in order to accomplish the goals I have set. Perhaps, by answering these 10 Questions you will gain something that may accelerate your ride, drive you to clarity, and define your purpose.
Make sure you can answer an absolute yes to 7 of 10 questions listed below; 70 is a passing grade and the number 7 is the Divine number of completion.
Ten Questions To Say Yes To!
- I know specifically and exactly what goal I set and have declared: Yes__No__
- I have set an exact timeline, a date of accomplishment: Yes__ No__
- I am equipped; educationally, technically, physically to master these task: Yes__ No__
- I have outlined and developed a plan with strategies: Yes__No__
- I have confided in and told others of my visions: Yes__ No__
- I have an extreme burning desire to fulfill goals: Yes__ No__
- I work on aspects of my goals daily: Yes__No__
- I do not require encouragement from others: Yes__ No__
- I will seek knowledge and advice from those who are accomplished: Yes__ No__
- I trust in the LORD with all my heart; I do not depend on my own understanding: Yes__ No__
Now, your New Year’s Resolution, Goals and Affirmations are on point.Sex Cam